1. With veterinary bills being our #1 expense, the most impactful and immediate way to help is to make a tax-deductible donation here:http://paypal.com/xclick/
2. Our second challenge and often equally as difficult as fundraising is having sufficient foster homes. We simply can’t help an animal if we don’t have an available foster home for them. Consider opening your home to a sweet dog, cat, puppy, or kitten! We provide all food, supplies, and cover all veterinary care. All you do is open your heart and home. Apply to join our foster family here: http://
3. We are so very lucky to have the support of Chewy.com which means we always have an incredible supply of dog food and other supplies. What we usually need more of is dry and wet kitten food, cat food, and LITTER (oh, so much litter!). With having anywhere upwards of 100 kitties in the rescue, the food and litter goes FAST. Find our kitty wish list here: http://a.co/dZ9i9Hx
4. Shop at retailers that support Good Karma!
- Use this link to start your shopping at Amazon.com and we can earn up to 8.5% back on everything you purchase! https://smile.amazon.com/
ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&lin kCode=sl2&tag=goodkarmadog -20&linkId=22445e5a214f492 abe670fea16a67ac2
- Try out the convenience and incredible customer service of Chewy.com and Good Karma gets a $20 donation after your first purchase if you use this link: http://www.chewy.com/rp/
- Shop locally at our favorite thrift store, Boomerangs in Wilton Manors! They provide us and other local rescues with a quarterly donation we are so grateful for.
5. Come out and participate during our monthly fundraisers and events at local businesses such as Funky Buddha Brewery, 26 Degree Brewing Company, World of Beer – Coconut Creek, Painting with a Twist – Coral Springs, FL, and more. Keep up with our upcoming events here: https://www.facebook.com/
6. LIKE, COMMENT, & SHARE OUR POSTS!***With Facebook’s new rules, it makes it really challenging for all of our 39k followers to see our posts. We are finding that sometimes as few as 1% of our fans are able to see our posts, which makes us really sad and ultimately hurts our animals chances at adoption and our ability to fundraise. Your participation really helps!