We’re excited to announce our new T-Shirt fundraiser with our newly designed graphic! We have 5 styles available for both ladies and men. We received the help of one of our supporters to get the t-shirts at cost, so our animals can benefit as much as possible from this fundraiser. We are placing a large bulk order, so to ensure we have your size and preferred color/style, pre-order yours today here.
We inquired about some hounds at Wakulla shelter in northern Florida, a shelter we have pulled from before. They have LOTS. And, amazingly, one of their volunteers has offered to drive a bunch down to us on Sunday, February 26, 2017. They can fit up to 12 (!) dogs in their transport van, so we want to make her very long drive worth it and take as many as possible. These dogs don’t have much of an outlet to get out of the shelter without rescues!
Please let us know if you can foster one of these babies, or if you are a rescue in South Florida, if you can take one!
BAMA: “”He was one of our test subjects and I spent the day with him on Saturday, since I took him to PetSmart for an adoption event. He is 2 yo, fully vetted, hw negative, a such a sweet boy. He is a goof ball. good with other dogs”
Youtube video: https://youtu.be/xkALEl6aRZU
COSTELLO: “Costello: male, 2 y.o., light hw positive, was a little grouchy with Bama, but did fine with Sarah”
Youtube video: https://youtu.be/NyFro6zipuw
MAJOR: “male, large, 12 y.o. (i dont feel like he acts that old), probably our most rough looking, but extremely sweet, good with other dogs”
CLARK: “Clark: male, 7 y.o., large, completely vetted and hw negative, good with other dogs”
RJ: “male, Beagle, medium, 3 y.o., hw status unknown, seems to be scared of cats (aww!), good with other dogs”
Youtube video: https://youtu.be/sEIC0PMulnI
DARLIN’: “Female, medium sized, 1 y.o., hw negative, great with other dogs.. very playful”
1. With veterinary bills being our #1 expense, the most impactful and immediate way to help is to make a tax-deductible donation here:http://paypal.com/xclick/
2. Our second challenge and often equally as difficult as fundraising is having sufficient foster homes. We simply can’t help an animal if we don’t have an available foster home for them. Consider opening your home to a sweet dog, cat, puppy, or kitten! We provide all food, supplies, and cover all veterinary care. All you do is open your heart and home. Apply to join our foster family here: http://
3. We are so very lucky to have the support of Chewy.com which means we always have an incredible supply of dog food and other supplies. What we usually need more of is dry and wet kitten food, cat food, and LITTER (oh, so much litter!). With having anywhere upwards of 100 kitties in the rescue, the food and litter goes FAST. Find our kitty wish list here: http://a.co/dZ9i9Hx
4. Shop at retailers that support Good Karma!
5. Come out and participate during our monthly fundraisers and events at local businesses such as Funky Buddha Brewery, 26 Degree Brewing Company, World of Beer – Coconut Creek, Painting with a Twist – Coral Springs, FL, and more. Keep up with our upcoming events here: https://www.facebook.com/
6. LIKE, COMMENT, & SHARE OUR POSTS!***With Facebook’s new rules, it makes it really challenging for all of our 39k followers to see our posts. We are finding that sometimes as few as 1% of our fans are able to see our posts, which makes us really sad and ultimately hurts our animals chances at adoption and our ability to fundraise. Your participation really helps!